11.21.2013

Fall Flowers

{floral dress: Tucker for Target // yellow waterfall cardigan: Loehmann's // jean jacket: Calvin Klein denim // brown tights: Hue // caramel booties: Bamboo // tassel earrings: Burlington}

Still here, friends? I got a new phone last month, and the case has a rounded bottom so perching the phone atop a flat surface and snapping photos is a no-go. There goes my very tech savvy method of photography. Rawr.

Anyway, here is an outfit from last month. I layered a summer dress with a cardigan and jean jacket, which is my go-to fall combination. I'm kind of in love with these earrings, which add a fun little punch to each shake of my head. We're busy gearing up for my brother-in-law's wedding next week; the little man sure looks suave in a tux! I'll be sure to share pictures of my dress with you all... if it comes back from the tailor in time, that is. Fingers crossed, friends.

3 comments:

Kirstin said...

Cute! I am glad you are back to posting - I have missed seeing your outfits!

dotty said...

That dress looks AWESOME with layers!

dash dot dotty

Alice said...

This is such a pretty look; love the colors. I don't know about you but even if I am wearing a look like this one that covers up my legs, I feel more confident if my legs are smoothly shaven. We're a shaving company called Dorco and we think every woman should be able to afford high quality razors. Check out our prices for yourself at DorcoUSA.com, and read what others have to say about our products. Thanks again for sharing this look with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...